Photo of the Month Returns!

No prizes here for the best picture. Just bragging rights. Crossing signal photos allowed only.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Photo of the Month Returns!

Post by TrainmanKight » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:12 am

Crossingman18 wrote:there's plenty of cool crap in Mobile, AL then there ever was in Pensacola. I got 5 different railroad companies, and CN has a TON of beauties in its tracks! However, they are located in real dark areas, such like the US&S Teardrop on jackson St in Pcola, well thats like everything on the CN here in Mobile. NS also has some cool stuff as well!
yah the double xings up north on A&GR with NS are great still say that security guard was a jackass :LOL3:
Csx has somewhat rare stuff but its in Mississippi
CN has great stuff but get your bullet proof vest on and bring along a AK47 and then youll be set :Grin:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight