WRRS flashers from the Erie RR for sale/trade

This section is for anyone who has anything crossing signal related to buy, sell, or trade. Wayside signals are not allowed here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

jd318mike

WRRS flashers from the Erie RR for sale/trade

Post by jd318mike » Sun May 31, 2009 7:52 pm

Pair of lamps, pole, cast iron cross bucks, all from the Erie RR in Rochester Indiana originaly. Now located in Kokomo IN. Asking $200 or trade for a complete newer set up with 4 lamps, pole w/top cap, crossbucks and a mounting base. prefer a saftran 8" lamps but open to most anything thats newer/alum construction ie GRS LEX-C ect. My lights have nice glass lenses, the mirrors are cracked and glued back together but functional. I have several GRS LEX-C lamps but they have busted mounts.
Due to economic conditions, the light at the end of the tunnel has been removed.
jd318mike

Re: WRRS flashers from the Erie RR for sale/trade

Post by jd318mike » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:21 am

I know those LEX C lights are total plastic, I have 4 of them in the attic that have broken mounts. There is a crossing here in town on lightly used side street that has nothing but those lights on it. I will get more pics of my set up once the battery in my digi cam recharges.
Due to economic conditions, the light at the end of the tunnel has been removed.