need a new vcr

Talk about other non-signal stuff here. Make sure to obey the rules though.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

dan the ca railfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

need a new vcr

Post by dan the ca railfan » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:09 pm

my aunt gave me a tv/vcr combo when she moved it didn't work she said but she was wrong it did work for about two days before dying on me noww i have 20-30 vhs tapes and no machine to play them on but considering i am 15 and i only have 10$ would someone be willing to ship a vcr they don't use to me. Please! thanks
very lucky to live two-three blocks away from three teardrop bells. one of which i see at least once a week!
TrickyMario7654

Re: need a new vcr

Post by TrickyMario7654 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:47 am

dan the ca railfan wrote:my aunt gave me a tv/vcr combo when she moved it didn't work she said but she was wrong it did work for about two days before dying on me noww i have 20-30 vhs tapes and no machine to play them on but considering i am 15 and i only have 10$ would someone be willing to ship a vcr they don't use to me. Please! thanks
I have one. However, I’m currently using it and its in a PAL format. Although it can play NTSC tapes, I’ll have to ship it all the way over from Australia. :Tongue2:

Sorry, can’t help you here...
dan the ca railfan
No Longer Associated With The Forum

Re: need a new vcr

Post by dan the ca railfan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:28 pm

thats okay i just neede one that i can at minimum play tapes
very lucky to live two-three blocks away from three teardrop bells. one of which i see at least once a week!