Poll: should there be a Siren Website.

Discuss current and upcoming weather events here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Yes or no

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 2
NSsignal

Poll: should there be a Siren Website.

Post by NSsignal » Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:07 am

:Closed4: a siren site has been made already.
Last edited by NSsignal on Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Roblox group called Railroad Town Replicators. We have games based in real world towns and we primary make signals. And no I’m not asking for R$ or likes. The one who is too interested in railroad crossing signals but you can’t be too intrested.
freebrickproductions

Re: Poll: should there be a Siren Website.

Post by freebrickproductions » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:46 pm

As in like an archive/database? There already is, it's called The Siren Archive and it ain't been updated in years, last I checked:
http://www.jmarcoz.com/sirens/sirenarchive.htm
Probably the closest equivalent would be the various siren maps people've made and maintain, like the Alabama Siren Map (ran by yours truly), for example. Similar/newer attempts at making "siren archives" have largely been unsuccessful, though many sirens can easily be seen on street view and unless there's been massive modifications to 'em, they're generally very easy to tell what they are.

In terms of forums, that's already covered by The Siren Board over on airraidsirens.net.
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
NSsignal

Re: Poll: should there be a Siren Website.

Post by NSsignal » Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:51 pm

Alright. Just thought it was a little odd that I could not find a siren site. But I guess I didn’t look hard enough
Check out my Roblox group called Railroad Town Replicators. We have games based in real world towns and we primary make signals. And no I’m not asking for R$ or likes. The one who is too interested in railroad crossing signals but you can’t be too intrested.