Electro-tech led gate light

This part is for people who are looking for particular crossing signal parts or complete signals themselves. Do not put wayside signal parts in this forum.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Nascar Fan007

Electro-tech led gate light

Post by Nascar Fan007 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:47 pm

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of electro-tech led gate lights? I've looked on their site and can't find any info about them. Idk if they got discontinued or what. It's the type of gate light Union Pacific uses on their crossings along the sedalia sub and I've been wanting some so I can build a crossing signal based on the modernized MoPac setups. If anyone knows where I can get these lights at, let me know. I be appreciated.
Proud owner of a safetran mechanical bell and Griswold mechanical bell along with a pair of safetran 12x20 lights and a 8 inch light. Been a fan of trains since I was little. Main place I railfan on, The Sedalia Sub.
UPking

Re: Electro-tech led gate light

Post by UPking » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:03 pm

You can probably find some in crossing dumps, it seems UP is starting to replace Aurora gate lights with them as Kirkwood Road UP just got a new pair replacing old Aurora gate lights.
Bells go "ding". Lights go "flash". And the WCH Gate Mechanism at Kirkwood Road goes "chigRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".
UnionPacific4Life

Post by UnionPacific4Life » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:24 am

UPking he wants electro tech not aurora leds. The electro-tech lights are gonna be hard to find
Proud owner of a Safetran 3rd Gen M-Bell, a GS Type 2 bell, a dead GS type 1 bell, a WRRS M-bell, and a US&S H-2 searchlight signal.
Why does everyone copy my signature?

OG signal collection signature, I think. :LOL2:
UPking

Post by UPking » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:19 pm

Funny enough, I have gotten a total of 5 electro tech gate lights now. I have given 2 to other people since I completely forgot about you but if I get any future ones I’ll definitely keep you in mind.
Bells go "ding". Lights go "flash". And the WCH Gate Mechanism at Kirkwood Road goes "chigRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".