1-17-23 Update

Updates to the website are shown here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

1-17-23 Update

Post by freebrickproductions » Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:50 pm

First update to the site of 2023, and, what!? I got three updates posted in a row!? I know, I'm scared too!
In all seriousness, a bit of a smaller update this time around, with only 1,219 pictures and 17 videos from 26 new crossings on the site. Not exactly a massive update, as it just contains most of what I documented on my cross-country road trip to Everfree Northwest last summer, but it does contain a lot of nice stuff in it. This update also adds three new states to the site (Idaho, Montana, and South Dakota), as well as updating two states that hadn't been updated in at least a decade (Missouri - last update was over 10 years ago, Washington - last update was over 15 years ago).
To be honest, I quite like quick and easy this small update was, certainly was a lot nicer compared to the 3.5 months of crunching I had to do on the 12-13-22 update. I may honestly start a personal cap of 40-50 crossings in total per each update for my future ones after this guy, given how much more pleasant this one was to do compared to the 12-13-22 update. For those who like larger updates though, don't worry, I'm fairly certain Ethan has a couple of massive updates coming, hopefully later this year.

Anyways, here's what's in the update:
31 pictures of 1 new crossing in Point Falls, ID.
172 pictures and 3 videos of 3 new crossings in Independence, MO.
74 pictures and 2 videos of 1 new crossing in Belgrade, MT.
65 pictures of 3 new crossings in Butte, MT.
118 pictures and 2 videos of 2 new crossings in Columbus, MT.
94 pictures and 1 video of 1 new crossing in Livingston, MT.
28 pictures of 1 new crossing in Missoula, MT.
22 pictures of 1 new crossing in Opportunity, MT.
30 pictures of 1 new crossing in Belle Fourche, SD.
187 pictures and 1 video of 5 new crossings in Rapid City, SD.
99 pictures and 2 videos of 2 new crossings in Puyallup, WA.
245 pictures and 5 videos of 4 new crossings in Seattle, WA.
54 pictures and 1 video of 1 new crossing in Waller, WA.

As always, if you find any errors, do let me know so I can fix them! Thank you!
Last edited by freebrickproductions on Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Totally didn't forget to put the word "Update" in the title... Totally did not. :P
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
Nascar Fan007

Re: 1-17-23 Update

Post by Nascar Fan007 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:58 am

Nice to see Independence finally on the site along with Idaho, Montana, and South Dakota on the site as well. I will try to get photos of the crossings on both the Sedalia Sub, River Sub, and the KCS Mexico Sub as there are some good equipment on those lines (especially the remaining us&s mechanical bells on the Sedalia and safetran hybrids on the Mexico).
Proud owner of a safetran mechanical bell and Griswold mechanical bell along with a pair of safetran 12x20 lights and a 8 inch light. Been a fan of trains since I was little. Main place I railfan on, The Sedalia Sub.