Green St. (Tehachapi, CA)

Text updates are made public here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Smjh1979
Site Admin

Green St. (Tehachapi, CA)

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:54 pm

A minor update has been added to the bottom of the page.

Apparently the WRRS mechanical that was there is no longer there. Google Street View shows that the bell has been changed to a WCH electronic bell.

TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Re: Green St. (Tehachapi, CA)

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Smjh1979 wrote:A minor update has been added to the bottom of the page.

Apparently the WRRS mechanical that was there is no longer there. Google Street View shows that the bell has been changed to a WCH electronic bell.

thats A WCH m-bell
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Post by Smjh1979 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:07 pm

That was the wrong signal. I checked the angles about 3 times from all angles. Before the change, there was a WCH and a WRRS bell with 2 bases each, according to two people who have been there.

The only bell shown up close was the WCH. The WRRS bell wasn't taken up close. The WCH bell shown in closeup was replaced by the WCH electronic bell first. The WRRS lived on a little longer.

As far as I know, all data is correct, and for the moment, no text is being changed.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Smjh1979 wrote:That was the wrong signal. I checked the angles about 3 times from all angles. Before the change, there was a WCH and a WRRS bell with 2 bases each, according to two people who have been there.

The only bell shown up close was the WCH. The WRRS bell wasn't taken up close. The WCH bell shown in closeup was replaced by the WCH electronic bell first. The WRRS lived on a little longer.

As far as I know, all data is correct, and for the moment, no text is being changed.
WHAT
both bells were wch m-bells
then October 27, 2006, the one wch m-bell is a wch e-bell
now i guess the remaining wch m-bell has just been replaced
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight