RRXingRick's Signals

Post all Microsoft Train Simulator pictures and videos here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

Lystermak

Re: RRXingRick's Signals

Post by Lystermak » Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:57 pm

mdpredmen wrote:How can I get these crossing signals? They look really nice. :TUP1:
Send a pm to Caltrain927 say that you want the crossings and give your email address to so he knows where to send them.
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Post by Smjh1979 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Don't forget that I uploaded some signal parts to http://www.rxrsignals.net/MSTS_Downloads/

There hasn't been a lot of activity there due to nothing being sent in to me yet though...
Lystermak

Post by Lystermak » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:49 pm

Smjh1979 wrote:Don't forget that I uploaded some signal parts to http://www.rxrsignals.net/MSTS_Downloads/

There hasn't been a lot of activity there due to nothing being sent in to me yet though...
Those are also made by rrxingrick, they are great too!
mdpredmen

Post by mdpredmen » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:40 pm

None of the items in the download section have .REF files with them except for two. I dont know how to type the information in the .REF files for addition to routes.
Smjh1979
Site Admin

Post by Smjh1979 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:22 pm

I talked to Patrick about that before. He says the REF files are not needed.
Lystermak

Post by Lystermak » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Hey Patrick,
I have another problem with the light control. Normally the lights should instantly turn on when the light control activates but this time, the light control goes backwards slowly looking like the lights are not the way there suppose to be. Hope you can help since your the creator of those crossings.
rrxingrick

Post by rrxingrick » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:28 am

Lystermak wrote:Hey Patrick,
I have another problem with the light control. Normally the lights should instantly turn on when the light control activates but this time, the light control goes backwards slowly looking like the lights are not the way there suppose to be. Hope you can help since your the creator of those crossings.
That one sounds like a graphics card issue. You need to set your simulator to run at a higher resolution. I believe what you are describing is the effect of running the simulator at like 640x480 resolution which makes the graphics "leak" Try running at like 800x600 minimum. I'd try for higher though if you can.
mdpredmen

Post by mdpredmen » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:52 pm

Lystermak wrote:
mdpredmen wrote:How can I get these crossing signals? They look really nice. :TUP1:
Send a pm to Caltrain927 say that you want the crossings and give your email address to so he knows where to send them.
I did that a week ago and he still hasn't sent me anything.
Lystermak

Post by Lystermak » Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:11 am

mdpredmen wrote:
Lystermak wrote:
I got the signals from him two days after I sent him the request. Mayby he is busy at this time.
mdpredmen

Post by mdpredmen » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:37 pm

Lystermak wrote:
mdpredmen wrote:
Lystermak wrote:
I got the signals from him two days after I sent him the request. Mayby he is busy at this time.
He just sent them to me.