Railroad crossings in Video Games

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

freebrickproductions

Re: Railroad crossings in Video Games

Post by freebrickproductions » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:11 am

Looking closely at those signals, the images they use show the gate mechs in the raised position, but the gate arms are obviously lowered! :LOL3:
They/Them for me, please.

Click here if you want to submit crossing photos to the site!

Avatar by runesprite on Twitter.
NSsignal

Re: Railroad crossings in Video Games

Post by NSsignal » Thu Jun 01, 2023 10:35 am

Please note that I read the (Excluding Simulator games) thing after making this post.

Farming simulator 15 west bridge hills map and Farming simulator 17 gold crest valley have gated signals. What it looks like I think they are based off of the WCH signal installation manual. It has a picture of a full signal. The gate mech just seems to be unknown but it kind of looks like a US&S model 75. The lights are most definitely WCH. They have a WCH E Bell but only FS 17 has active signals and the bell sounds like a WCH M Bell. I can’t really make it out. Of course the signals are indestructible and the gates will probably toss your tractor through the sky. I think FS 19 and 22 have them but there the same design as the others. There is some german style signals on the german map on FS 17 but they don’t work.
Check out my Roblox group called Railroad Town Replicators. We have games based in real world towns and we primary make signals. And no I’m not asking for R$ or likes. The one who is too interested in railroad crossing signals but you can’t be too intrested.