New Forum Theme

Discussion on this very website and/or forum is talked about here. Not happy with HostMDS's crash? Speak your mind here.

Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, TommyBNSF, Raco_GS

MD2020

Re: NEW FORUM THEME

Post by MD2020 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:04 pm

:Check:
Just the facts, ma'am.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:05 pm

MD2020 wrote::Check:
Try the new one now that every thing is fixed
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
Be Sure To See My YouTube Account http://www.youtube.com/user/TrainmanKight
MD2020

Post by MD2020 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:36 pm

Looks to me like he's taking back over, boy! ha ha
Just the facts, ma'am.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:59 pm

MD2020 wrote:Looks to me like he's taking back over, boy! ha ha
YE HAW
Now whats wrong with the post for you guys on my end everything is fine.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. Ben Franklin
People who need a foot up their Ass affect the lives of many. There is still no cure for someone who needs a foot up their Ass, except a foot up their Ass
I speak my mind, if you don't like that oh well. I'll have you fill out a hurt feelings report and submit that to my office.
cabman701

Post by cabman701 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:11 pm

The only issue I have is when you are writing a post the text box is wayyy down at the bottom of the screen, there is a huge blank space for some reason.

See below examples:
Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (66.75 KiB) Viewed 13698 times
untitled2.jpg
untitled2.jpg (66.13 KiB) Viewed 13698 times
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:20 pm

cabman701 wrote:The only issue I have is when you are writing a post the text box is wayyy down at the bottom of the screen, there is a huge blank space for some reason.

See below examples:
THANKS for posting screen shots If anyone else has errors to report Give me a ton of details or I cant do any thing about it
Few more questions
What is the monitor Resolution
What is the current browser your using
also it that the posting on the forum
or when you go make a post
cabman701

Post by cabman701 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm

TRAINMANKIGHT wrote:THANKS for posting screen shots If anyone else has errors to report Give me a ton of details or I cant do any thing about it
Few more questions
What is the monitor Restitution
Monitor RESOLUTION (not restitution :Tongue2: ) is 1280 x 1024
Browser is IE
It happens anytime I try to post anything whether it would be a reply or starting a new topic.

FYI... I have 2 computers at home... one a laptop and one a desktop and it does the same thing on both.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

cabman701 wrote:
TRAINMANKIGHT wrote:THANKS for posting screen shots If anyone else has errors to report Give me a ton of details or I cant do any thing about it
Few more questions
What is the monitor Restitution
Monitor RESOLUTION (not restitution :Tongue2: ) is 1280 x 1024
Browser is IE
It happens anytime I try to post anything whether it would be a reply or starting a new topic.

FYI... I have 2 computers at home... one a laptop and one a desktop and it does the same thing on both.
Sorry Used auto correct and it replaced it
If its only when you type to make a reply I'd say its just an inconvenience I dont have that problem nor does Gillson but well look into it
now if it does that with the post in the treads then I'd try to fix it asap. but hate to have it interrupt my meal. :LOL3:
gedunk

Post by gedunk » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:16 pm

cabman701 wrote:Might be... but I took care of the problem by turning off both avatars and signatures in the user control panel.
Thanks Cabbie. That was a big help. Now if only the "active topics" worked.
TrainmanKight
Site Admin

Post by TrainmanKight » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:54 pm

gedunk wrote:
cabman701 wrote:Might be... but I took care of the problem by turning off both avatars and signatures in the user control panel.
Thanks Cabbie. That was a big help. Now if only the "active topics" worked.
Active topic hasn't worked since Gillson and I upgraded the forum its not a theme error
I have the same problem and can't figure it out