An incredibly small beans update. Basically just got photos from Hot Rod of the nearly abandoned IAIS Grimes Branch in Urbandale and photos from A-F of Oregon. That is literally it, uh have a good day or something idk.
Iowa Crossings:
7 new pictures of 1 new crossing in Urbandale, IA
In total:
+7 Pictures
+1 Crossings
+0 Videos
Oregon Crossings:
15 new pictures and 4 new videos of 2 updated crossings and 1 new crossing in Banks, OR
24 new pictures of 2 new crossings in Bay City, OR
5 new pictures and 8 new videos of 3 updated crossings in Beaverton, OR
37 new pictures and 1 new video of 1 updated crossing in Canby, OR
23 new pictures of 1 new crossing in Dundee, OR
In total:
+104 Pictures
+4 Crossings
+13 Videos
And for the update total!
+111 Pictures
+5 Crossings
+13 Videos
9-20-2026 Update
Moderators: freebrickproductions, mlgillson, PlyingKibbles89, Raco_GS, Hopen111, TommyBNSF
- Hopen111
- Posts: 138
- kuchnie-na-wymiar.wroclaw.pl
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:49 pm
Re: 9-20-2026 Update
If I stop being Lazy I might actually document all the Elmhurst crossings and finally get the rest of the pages made for the freeport crossings between Cherry Valley and Burlington, IL.
Known as SignalMan9292 on Youtube.
Known as BNSFSignalMan9292 on Roblox.
I make games on Roblox if you want to check those out.
Known as BNSFSignalMan9292 on Roblox.
I make games on Roblox if you want to check those out.
